DPP Twin...third receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goober55

Original poster
Mar 20, 2008
I currently have one dish pointing at 110/119 using a Dishpro Plus twin which is also connected to a second dish and DPP single LNB , with 2 lines coming into the house going to each dual tuner receiver. What are my options in adding a 3rd receiver. I was going to connect each respective lnb/sat loc to a DP34 then run 3 lines to the receivers, but I understand now that a DP34 does not work with a Dishpro Plus system, specifically the seperators that connect the 2 inputs at the dul tuner receivers. Is this true ? Is there any way for me to use this DP34...if not what are my options for the best setup ?

If you use the dp 34 switch then you will need to run 2 cables to the dual tuner receivers. You can either use a dpp 44 switch with one cable and a separator to each dual tuner receivers, add another dish to get signal to the 3rd receiver, or use 2 dp 34 switchs together for up to 8 tuners.(but you would have to run 2 cables to each dual tuner.)

No! NO! No! Forget the dang switches!!!

a second dish - looking at what bird???

Just get a 1000.2 dish!!!!!!!!
if you still need the 2nd dish - hook it to port 4 on the 1000.2 lnb
You can then have three rg6 lines to three twin tuners.

fred

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts