Dr Dish DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samoaga

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 20, 2005
Vaitogi, American Samoa
Dr Dish asked me for a movie of my dish farm and TV station. If it arrives in time it is due to be transmitted worldwide starting on October 27 on the Intelsat at 1W. (1800 London time) On their website they mentioned that the US feed is from your facilities. As they will probably edit my DVD I would like to send you a copy to see if you consider it is worth while transmitting more of its content to the US viewers.

The DVD incorporates several innovations I have developed primarily for my 7 meter dish downlinking activities, which are also useful on smaller dishes.

My LPTV station is the only FCC authorized TV station in the southern hemisphere. It is a one man station, which, so far, has not developed enough income to provide me with a paycheck but it is growing and soon should.

Bill Hyman
K11UU
(Samoaga)

Sounds cool Bill, I can't wait to see it!

We broadcast the Dr Dish show here in the USA on UONTV which is on IA5!

We will actually have a segment on the DR Dish show, which we are taping tommorow!

I look forward to seeing your Dish Farm!

DVD of K11UU

Hi Scott:

If you would like a copy please send me your address. There is no charge.

I have sent several copies around the world, including New Zealand, Australia, the US and Mauritius.

Best regards, Bill

Scott Greczkowski said:
Sounds cool Bill, I can't wait to see it!

We broadcast the Dr Dish show here in the USA on UONTV which is on IA5!

We will actually have a segment on the DR Dish show, which we are taping tommorow!

I look forward to seeing your Dish Farm!

The DVD from Bill arrived here yesterday. I like it and the ideas of Bill. Our latest live show we did the day before yesterday. On November 24 will have the story of Bill in the next live show for Europe. After completing the dvd we send it tihis time by dhl to Scott for the re-broadcast. The dvd from the October 27 show will leave Munich for Scott the following. Scott did a nice news piece from the other side of the ocean. We got nice reactions from viewers.

Awsome Dr. Dish. Cant wait to see it :) Have you heard anything new about DVB S2 and H264 Pci cards for the computer. I cant wait for those to come out and thats what im waiting for :)

goaliebob99 said:
Awsome Dr. Dish. Cant wait to see it :) Have you heard anything new about DVB S2 and H264 Pci cards for the computer. I cant wait for those to come out and thats what im waiting for :)

Hopefully we will have something in our next show on November 24. If so, I will leave a message here with details.

Samoaga said:
Dr Dish asked me for a movie of my dish farm and TV station. If it arrives in time it is due to be transmitted worldwide starting on October 27 on the Intelsat at 1W. (1800 London time) On their website they mentioned that the US feed is from your facilities. As they will probably edit my DVD I would like to send you a copy to see if you consider it is worth while transmitting more of its content to the US viewers.

The DVD incorporates several innovations I have developed primarily for my 7 meter dish downlinking activities, which are also useful on smaller dishes.

My LPTV station is the only FCC authorized TV station in the southern hemisphere. It is a one man station, which, so far, has not developed enough income to provide me with a paycheck but it is growing and soon should.

Bill Hyman
K11UU
(Samoaga)

Bill, we will not cut out any information. Just editing to get everything in a nice row. The video will be also in the DrDish-TV edition which you can see on UonTV via ISA-5 and additional via IS 10-02, Thaicom, Insat 2E an Hotbird.
Thanks again for the DVD,

Christian

Glad that you got some good reviews, on the next edition I will slow down some and will also sit up higher and put the camera down lower do it looks like I am looking at the camera when I am actually reading my teleprompter.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)