Dr. Who: Day of the Doctor in Movie Theaters one night only : 11/25

'Doctor Who' screening stuns at Monday box office, No. 2 after 'Catching Fire'

The Time Lord has conquered the box office.
A special nationwide 3D screening of the Doctor Who 50th anniversary TV special “Day of the Doctor” grossed a stunning $4.8 million at the U.S. box office.

ew.com

For those that wanted to see House of Cards, but don't have Netflix, you can buy the box set of the show at Best Buy on Black Friday for $9.99.
I'll inject one last off-topic tidbit for the "House of Cards" fans. Check out the YouTube video from the 2013 Edinburgh International Television Festival where Kevin Spacey gave the MacTaggart Lecture. http://youtu.be/bGQch6VBu1M

I debated going to the movie theater near me that was showing the simulcast of the Doctor Who special in 3D. I ended up watching it off the satellite and in 2D. Now I know I should have gone! You snooze, you lose...

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Baker was in "The Day of the Doctor" but he was not in "The Five{ish) Doctors Reboot" which is what I thought was being discussed when I made my comment. Baker's voice mail and appearance in the stock footage was done by a very well known impersonator in Britain by the name of Jon Culshaw. I found the last part out as I was looking to make sure I wasn't completely nuts.

There are several clips on youtube of Culshaw (as Baker) interviewing Baker. Pretty funny.

Sorry for the confusion.