Dr. Who - Disney+

I bet the Movie will never happen after this dismal specials.
Contracts are done and it had it’s best ratings since the last time Tenant played the role, which is why the studios wanted him back for the movie, instead of Matt Smith ( who would not do it anyways).

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Contracts are done and it had it’s best ratings since the last time Tenant played the role, which is why the studios wanted him back for the movie, instead of Matt Smith ( who would not do it anyways).

Well, I must be getting too old for it.

Well, I must be getting too old for it.
You're as old as you feel.
Old Man Animation GIF by Shilstone Arts

Sorry, late to the #3 Dr. Who special. If you haven’t heard about it or seen it, Harris’s Toymaker character channels a bit of Dr. Horrible from the late 2000s “Dr. Horrible Sing-Along Blog”.

Reactions: KAB
Mine are good. Maybe another case of wacky cookies in your case? Is your clock ok, or did it somehow revert 24 hours?
I’m not sure, since these should be generated off the server. But I suspect you are right and a cookie left out for Santa might have got mixed up with the site cookies. It happened again, this time on my phone:
1703538173554.png

I actually like him. He is funny and light and not too complicated. Loved the Goblin King. He reminded me of Chet off Weird Science when Lisa turned him into a pile of crap. :biggrin
Agreed, I will give his portrayal of the Doctor more of a grade after the season is done.

But I like him better then Peter Capaldi, I hated those years, never watched the old series, so I have only watched it with younger actors, I even liked Jodie Whittaker as the character, just the writing was so bad at times.

No opinion yet of the X-MAS Special?
I enjoyed it, some clever bits, good special effects, but I wonder if the writers will incorporate more “magic” into future stories. The Goblin Ship looked like something out of Terry Gilliam and Roger Dean, and any sufficiently advanced technology would be considered magic to some, so I’m okay with it.

Reactions: MikeD-C05