Drake and Josh in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jessshaun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
Robinson, Illinois, United States
Anyone else notice that Drake and Josh was in HD on Nickelodeon HD today at 5 central. Widescreen 16:9, really sharp picture with the Nickelodeon HD logo in the corner.

May have just been a test?? Or maybe a sign of more to come.

Are you sure it was not stretched or zoomed? I'm not sure if it was ever recorded in 16:9 but many networks (outside of the Discoveries) that broadcast in both have an irritating habit of running 4:3 on the HD channels even when a full HD source exists.

I saw the show also with my kids. The show sure looked HD to me. It was a very sharp picture and it didn't looked stretched. Usually this channel shows black bars when not showing HD material.

Exactly, it didn't look stretched to me either. The show following that was SD 4:3. You could tell the difference. It definately looked HD to me.

This is the first time I've seen HD on this channel. That's why I'm so happy about it. That channel gets watched ALOT in this house.

Yep, it would be real nice if they had or can get the agreements to re-broadcast all those syndicated past network shows in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts