Dreamer: The Movie (Sky Angel Special)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tsrk30

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 29, 2006
Friday, March 28, 8pm-10pm ET/5pm PT
KTV/IPTV Ch 103

Sky Angel will air the Movie: Dreamer.

This movie has received some very good reviews. Here is a link to a great review of the movie

https://www.christiananswers.net/spotlight/movies/2005/dreamerthemovie2005.html

Here are a few sections taken from the review

According to George Johnson, one of the top priorities for “DREAMER” was to let viewers utilize their minds! He intentionally created several scenes which, at first glance, seem to make absolutely no sense at all. But, if you’re mind is up to the challenge, you’ll discover that every scene in this movie has a meaning, whether it be bold or obscure. Everything you see and hear has a meaning. Most of which, I am so pleased to say, have a very spiritual meaning and causes us to step back and take a look at how we deal with our lives and our relationship with God — what is going on in our hearts, our families, in our very existence.

Dreamer: The Movie” stars Ben Johnson who has been in dozens of commercials as well as the music video “Cannonball.” Jeni Varnadeau, who is a Christian recording artist convincingly playing a Christian recording artist in this film (smile), has composed the inspiring title song “The Perfect Sky” expressly for “Dreamer.” Donald Pierce is an actor with the most experience, being in the 'biz' for 22 years.

In his free time, George Johnson writes and produces music videos, and he is currently writing Allegory Pictures' second feature film. I can hardly wait to see it!

“Dreamer: The Movie” is not rated, but may be considered PG. There may be a couple of scenes that might be a bit much for younger kids that show two brothers punching each other in the arm and some people running with guns, but who never actually use them. I found nothing objectionable about this film and would recommend it to everyone.

The official Web site, dreamerthemovie.com, is a easy to navigate and informal while being informational. There you will find interesting facts about the director (and, if you take a look at the credits you’ll see Mr. J. has taken on just about every other position except acting) of this terrific film including his very talented family. The trivia page is fun for those who have seen the movie and would like more info. The musical score is wonderful.

“My statement is simply this - don’t let your age, your status, your environment, or your view of yourself stop you from pursuing your dream. If you examine those things closely, you’ll notice that, outside of your age, they are all things that can be changed. - And if you’re not getting any younger, then there’s no time like the present to start changing them!” --George A. Johnson, Writer/Director, “DREAMER: The Movie”

“DREAMER” is not a conventional movie and that’s what I loved about it. This is one of those movies you may watch over and over again because, like the Bible, what you see on the surface is not what you’re ultimately gonna get. The more you search, the more you get out of it, and that is the blessing of “DREAMER.” Don’t miss it!

From the title and parts of the description I might have thought it was the backstory behind the progression to IPTV. :D

The irony is that it airs Friday, March 28 and according to a recent mailer SA definitely goes dark 3/31. I mention it because earlier shutdown was said to be "sometime" before 4/1, so if they were to have shutdown a few days earlier nobody would ever see the movie without an IPTV subscription. :eek:

This movie do not appear to be on

Family just sat down to watch this movie, but it does not appear to be on....

We were trying to watch it on Sky Angel channel 9703 on the satellite.

Anybody have "Dreamer: The Movie" on the IPTV side?

Just tried to access it with the 48 hour recall feature.

It was listed on the program guide but "Superbook" was what came on, so I don't know if it ran when scheduled or not.

Yes SuperBook was on the Satellite too

I convinced everyone that we should watch the movie. Everyone sat down...

Superbook.....

Needless to say we did not watch Superbook. (even though it's a good show) Kinda funny really.

LOL I said when someone first posted about the movie here I had my doubts about whether it would actually be broadcast due to the proximity of the cutoff date and uncertainty of an early shutdown at the time.

It never dawned on me that the program guide data would be no help or that it might not air as promised. So after promoting it so much one final big screwup to say goodbye, I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts