Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza

GSN

Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
Washington, DC
Good news Drew Carey fans! Drew and his comedy pals are coming back to TV! I'm here with GSN and want to tell you all about our new show, Improv-A-Ganza. It's a free form show with no strict structure, just the gang playing new improv games as well as fan favorites. The show's in Vegas too in front of a live audience so there's tons of the awkwardly hilarious audience interaction. Tune in at 8/7c on Monday April 11 to find your favorite improv friends and let me know if you have any questions about the show's talent, format, broadcast schedule, etc etc at any time.

thanks for the warm welcome, dfergie! Glad to see you Whose Line fans in here. It'll be pretty similar, but of course we'll be playing fresh, new games. Oh and Drew will be stepping out from behind the podium on this show! Can't wait for you all to see him and the gang back on stage together. You guys have a favorite Whose Line cast member you're looking forward to seeing on Improv-A-Ganza?

Heads up, everyone! Drew, Colin, Ryan and the rest of the gang premiere their new show Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza tomorrow night! So set your DVRs, alarms, etc for our 8pm premiere on GSN.

@dfergie isn't he awesome on Two and a Half Men?? If you like that show, you are in for an awesome surprise. The one and only Charlie Sheen will be showing off his winning improv skills in our second show!! He stopped by the stage for an impromptu visit and was absolutely hilarious per usual. That episode airs Tuesday at 8 so don't miss that one either! Here's a tiny preview of it.

Almost Charlie Sheen time! Another new episode of Improv-A-Ganza airs at 8pm ET/PT, so hurry over to your TVs, East Coast! Don't want you to miss the Charlie Sheen show the trolls how to improv.

Think he'll pick up another win tonight? Who's watching with us?

GSN said:
Almost Charlie Sheen time! Another new episode of Improv-A-Ganza airs at 8pm ET/PT, so hurry over to your TVs, East Coast! Don't want you to miss the Charlie Sheen show the trolls how to improv.

Think he'll pick up another win tonight? Who's watching with us?

I will be watching at 11 pm for the uncensored version. :)

Welcome to SatelliteGuys GSN! Great to have the programmers here. Drop me a line if you need anything.

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Charlie got three words in the whole show and they bleeped one of them. The rest of the crew then really layed it on thick.

Thanks for the welcome, Scott! Hope you all have been enjoying the new show. What's been your favorite game so far? Personally, I'm a fan of New Choice...and here's a clip of the classic Ryan/Colin back-and-forth during that game.

Speaking of clips, we have all the full episodes, game clips and even some web exclusives on GSN.com, so check them out!

I think a number of SatelliteGuys members are getting excited for GSN-HD which I hear some of us Satellite folks may be seeing SOON. :)

Will GSN be at Team Summit next week in Denver? If so I hope to meet some of you guys (and gals) from GSN. :D

Still watching in SD on TWC. My big complaint is that they are all marked as NEW, so I am forced to delete 2-3 repeats for every new one I watch. Not sure if that is a TWC issue or that is the way GSN is feeding them the episode information. I suspect the later, as the show description is always generic.

BTW, the show itself is great. I like that they do longer games than they did in whose line as it gives them more time to open up and explore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)