Driver for DVB-S 1020a on Windows 7 64 bit

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hamid32

Original poster
Sep 27, 2009
Lost
I have a Vision Plus 1020a DVB-S card and its driver did not install on Windows 7 x64
Anybody can help me? this is a DVB-S card, no DVB-T

I heard that, there is a patched driver for this card but i think that driver is for DVB-T card. :confused:
Is there any patched driver for this card?

My card recognized as 2 device on device manager on xp:

DTV Video Controller
DTV Audio Controller

Also i have an Intel CPU.

sorry for may bad english.

If you look back on our forums you'll see we've some long discussions about this. I was able, with the patched drivers, to get the card itself installed in 7 64-bit but it would not lock a signal. For whatever reason Twinhan has not released a working 64-bit driver. I went to 7 32-bit and using their latest drivers my 102g works fine.

I have the same card and windows 7, after I installed the drivers off the vision plus cd I had to reboot with the f8 key, and boot without driver certification. Every time I reboot I have to use f8 or it won't work. I use progdvb 64 with little to no problem. Hope that help's.

I have the same card and windows 7, after I installed the drivers off the vision plus cd I had to reboot with the f8 key, and boot without driver certification. Every time I reboot I have to use f8 or it won't work. I use progdvb 64 with little to no problem. Hope that help's.
is your win 7 64bit or 32 bit?
my cd drivers cant be install on 7 and nothings happen when i execute that.

So the drivers only work in safe mode? 1020a card? That stinks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts