Drop Ship from Direct

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pk6301

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 31, 2013
NW Pa
I ordered a GenieGo on Friday night but it was after their shipping deadline for the day. They shipped it out the next day. Does Direct ever provide the FedEx tracking number?

I am the type that likes to track my orders from warehouse to my house. (much to my wifes chacrine)

Yes they do. Log into your account online. Go to account, Billing & Transactions and then click on orders on the left side of the page. Your order will show along with the tracking # once it ships.

I do the tracking as well when I order stuff! Im like a kid lol

Yes they do. Log into your account online. Go to account, Billing & Transactions and then click on orders on the left side of the page. Your order will show along with the tracking # once it ships.

I do the tracking as well when I order stuff! Im like a kid lol

Thanks, I will try that right now

Directv is Fast, You should have it today! I've ordered remotes from them on a Friday and had them Saturday. No Joke!

I'm kinda disappointed in Direct right now. I ordered the GenieGo on Fiday night and missed the shipping deadline. I called and they said it shipped Saturday.. (They Lied )
I called today to get a tracking #, when I put it into my tracking software it showed it left the warehouse today and will be delivered by maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm kinda disappointed in Direct right now. I ordered the GenieGo on Fiday night and missed the shipping deadline. I called and they said it shipped Saturday.. (They Lied )
I called today to get a tracking #, when I put it into my tracking software it showed it left the warehouse today and will be delivered by maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.

When they say shipped Saturday it means that the warehouse processes it. They normally do not ship out on Saturday as that is an extra charge. The timeline looks pretty reasonable to me.

When they say shipped Saturday it means that the warehouse processes it. They normally do not ship out on Saturday as that is an extra charge. The timeline looks pretty reasonable to me.

Agreed.. it was processed Saturday but will not leave till Monday due to not doing weekend shipping. And Saturday is only available to pay extra for if it is the receiving day. So shipping Monday receiving Tuesday or Wednesday is still one-two day shipping. If you made the time cut off for Friday you still wouldn't receive till Monday or Tuesday..

Agreed.. it was processed Saturday but will not leave till Monday due to not doing weekend shipping. And Saturday is only available to pay extra for if it is the receiving day. So shipping Monday receiving Tuesday or Wednesday is still one-two day shipping. If you made the time cut off for Friday you still wouldn't receive till Monday or Tuesday..

Ok, I will buy that. I guess I jumped the gun and did not think about all of the ramifications that were involved. My Bad ! ( I just checked my tracking software and it is in the city and marked out for delivery. ) :)

It was delivered yesterday at 9:32 Eastern Time (according to my tracking software). I installed it last night, all seems to be working fine. I will give it a good try out over the weekend..

It was delivered yesterday at 9:32 Eastern Time (according to my tracking software). I installed it last night, all seems to be working fine. I will give it a good try out over the weekend..

If you have MRV can unit be hooked up to any
Receiver?

I ordered a genie go last night.
Wife's gift for Father's Day :)

I hope it works well on an iPad

Last edited:
If you have MRV can unit be hooked up to any
Receiver?

I ordered a genie go last night.
Wife's gift for Father's Day :)

I hope it works well on an iPad

I was looking at the GenieGO today online and it doesn't appear to get connected to a receiver. Looks like you just give it power and plug it into your ethernet router. I have a gigabit switch up here in the living room. My router is actually in the basement. I wonder if I can just plug it into the switch.

I was looking at the GenieGO today online and it doesn't appear to get connected to a receiver. Looks like you just give it power and plug it into your ethernet router. I have a gigabit switch up here in the living room. My router is actually in the basement. I wonder if I can just plug it into the switch.

Yes, it does not need to hook up to the receiver. It has to be hooked up to the same network as your dvr and your portable device ( IPad, Android)
As for hooking it up to the gigabit switch I am not sure if will work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.