Status
Please reply by conversation.

trinidex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
Hi guys,

I'm a happy Skyvision DSR410 user for W5 but there are 2 things that bug me about the guide:

1) When I bring the Guide up, the 'selector' (aka: yellow block) is on the channel above the one I'm on. Example: I'm watching InvDisc (252) I press Guide, the selector is on Bloom (251).

2) The Guide is 30 minutes behind the current time. Example: Clock: 6:30PM Guide: 6:00PM

Is it just me that this happens to?

Is there a fix?

TIA!

Guide problem

Years ago, the same question was posed on another forum. The reply said the problem was caused by another receiver manufacturer that had patented/copyrighted/whatever the concept of having the guide point to exactly the program being tuned to. To get around the legalities, the 4DTV rcvrs all do the guide the way you see it now. Just automatically press three buttons: Guide, down, right.

Pakkratt

Years ago, the same question was posed on another forum. The reply said the problem was caused by another receiver manufacturer that had patented/copyrighted/whatever the concept of having the guide point to exactly the program being tuned to. To get around the legalities, the 4DTV rcvrs all do the guide the way you see it now. Just automatically press three buttons: Guide, down, right.

Pakkratt

:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts