DSR920 setup through switch/ loop out of receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rrob311

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2010
New England
I have my DSR920 hooked up to the loop out of my Openbox S10. When I am watching channels on horizontal sit gets reception. However if I am tuning Vertical the DSR920 shuts the signal off on my S10. I am using a dmx242 lnb feeding it into a 4x1 diseqc switch. Is there an easy way to get past this? Why won't it work on vertical? I am currently unable to run a separate coax into this receiver. If anyone can share some setup ideas it would be great.

I had it on cband lnb and then toggled to the others but it didnt seem to make a difference. So I should set it to cband lnbf?

Should I try lnb power off on my STB? Any good lines on a dc block? I haven't ordered one yet. I turn off the lnb power on my digitrans receiver and it works but I don't think the dsr has that option.

So do dsr receivers and modern fta receivers think the base skew is 90 degrees off from each other?

OK I set it as you described and now I can get everything to come in. Which is good because I don't have to run more cable. Thanks a bunch.

So do dsr receivers and modern fta receivers think the base skew is 90 degrees off from each other?
DSR920 are 90 out from FTA receivers.
My DSR4530 matches my FTA equip, I don't know about other DSR units.

Glad you got it working.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)