dsr922 ku question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vassho

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 1, 2008
I have a 3 C band dishes here and have set up the 4th for both ku-c band( Corotor)

First set up was using C band signal which gave me little ku 17%

So I went and set it up to ku and got good quailty signal 66% but lost some quailty on C Band
from 82% to 59% which is Suitable for C band

I used a Coolsat to set up my KU Signal and just wondering will the DSR922 detect KU without any problems or is there something i must do besides change my set up in the DSR922?

Started with Microwave systems i the late 70s (USN) Been with C band since the 80s
KU Band fairly new about 2 years with offset dishes this is the first prime focus i have done with KU Band and not familar with operation of KU with DSR 922

Thanks

I used a Coolsat to set up my KU Signal and just wondering will the DSR922 detect KU without any problems or is there something i must do besides change my set up in the DSR922?
There is very little, if any, Ku that a 4DTV receiver can get. 4DTV receivers can only decode DigiCipher, and can not decode DVB signals. AMC3 @ 87 west has a little Ku DCII, check AMC 3 at 87.0°W - LyngSat

I've found that when I'm programming satellites in the 920 or 922, I almost always have to use a different position for the Ku "tile" than the C band tile. I assume that you already set the 922 to "C and Ku LNB" or whatever the syntax is.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts