DTV stream adds additional HBO, Starz, Cinemax channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My senior mom lives with me and she is stuck on linear versions. I like having random movies appear in the guide...usually can find something in there instead of scrolling through the on demand stuff. I'm not really a fan of the layouts of most on-demand content.

My senior mom lives with me and she is stuck on linear versions. I like having random movies appear in the guide...usually can find something in there instead of scrolling through the on demand stuff. I'm not really a fan of the layouts of most on-demand content.
Everything Streaming is On Demand, or it wouldn't come up when you ask for it.
If it's not Telling you when you can watch it, it's On Demand.

Everything Streaming is On Demand, or it wouldn't come up when you ask for it.
If it's not Telling you when you can watch it, it's On Demand.

Certainly there is quite a bit of content on HBO Max that isn't on any of the linear channels, so everything streaming is not on demand.

So does Stream have all of the same premium feeds as satellite now?

Have had a similar discussion with my parents... Did the trial, they were curious where all the movie channels went lol

Certainly there is quite a bit of content on HBO Max that isn't on any of the linear channels, so everything streaming is not on demand.
You mis read my post ....
If it is on a Streaming platform, it is On Demand.
You look and see what you want to watch and its there.

I didn't say everything on linier was on Streaming.

You mis read my post ....
If it is on a Streaming platform, it is On Demand.
You look and see what you want to watch and its there.

I didn't say everything on linier was on Streaming.
Oh, I thought you were saying that everything on the streaming apps was on the Directv VOD channels. That's what "on demand" means usually.

Oh, I thought you were saying that everything on the streaming apps was on the Directv VOD channels. That's what "on demand" means usually.
Oh NO ...
D*'s On Demand is Very POOR ....
I don't know if they really care about On Demand on thier platform.

They may have 3 episodes of whatever show you are looking for and they may be scattered thruout the series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)