dual c band lnbf

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

babcea

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2007
N.Florida
I have tried searching the forums,but it says the search phrase is to short,so does anyone have directions on how to install the dual c band lnbf from sat av.I know the basics,but should the zero on the lnbf be pointed to my true south sat ,I will be installing it this weakend and just wanted to read up on the subject,I have a 10 ft channel master with chapparel feedhorn and a c band lnb.

I installed the dual c band lnbf today.I must have been very lucky,because the chapperal scaler ring on the dish was the same as the one that came with the dual lnbf.I have three c band dishes in my yard and the channel master was the only one that had the right one on it.All I had to do was loosen the nut on the feed horn pull the lnb out and slide the other on in,I had my receiver and tv outside so I got the best quality one the bottom of the arc and moved the dish to my south sat and everything was right on so I tightend it down and was done.It took longer to move the tv and receiver outside than to change the lnbf.That is the first one and I thought it was going to be hard but thank god it was not.how many peoples scaler ring is like mine were the lnb will slide out,because of the three I have only one has it.Thanks to satellite av for a great product,it is workin great.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts