Dual LNBF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

saidias

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 13, 2005
Ok, I installed a new FTA system today. I have a Xtreme LNBF in the center...I am trying to mount a second DSS LNBF on the side. I am having a HECK of a time getting things to work. I am using USALS, and my Xtreme aims up GREAT! 50% of G10R - 11720:) woo hoo. BUT, I can't get signal on my circular signals.

Here is my question....if I mount the 2nd LNBF on the West side of the Xtreme, will I need to nudge to the WEST get it aligned via DISEqc 1.2?
or do I need to nudge to the East?

I forget....

Thanks
MD

I'd think you'd need to nudge West. If a low offset LNB means the dish is angled lower, a West offset LNB should mean the dish need to be angled further West.

G 10R - 11720 at 50% is very good. If you look at the pole that put on here a while back, most ppl get anywhere from 30-40%

Ok ... the reason why I asked where you were located is that I'm getting quality of high 60's to low 70's on that TP on the west coast. If you're also on the west coast, you may want to try tweaking the dish yet again.

nope...Iowa.....its as good as it gets. darn EchoStar bird:)

yes you would have to nudge west....

So if you are on G10, the DBS should be right around 119....you might have to nudge a little east for that one. I use to have a fixed dish at G10 with a DBS clamped to it for 119. I had to ziptie the lnb eyes together so I had a real good signal on 119 :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts