dual mode problem

bahknight

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 12, 2010
florida
cant get my vip 722k to switch to dual mode do i need to connect the next tv first then switch .I'm getting exellent signal coming in working fine with single mode but i want to add next tv when i press the dual button in front nothing happens .Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Dual mode effects TV2 output. The only effect AFAIK on TV1 output is you can no longer do PIP. If you hook up a second TV to the home distribution and tune it to the channel you set in Menu, Installation, Modulator Setup, you will see TV1 output when in Single and TV2 output when in dual on that TV.

i'm just trying to set up next tv having a problem setting it up cant get receiver to go in dual mode.just need to know if i need to connect tv first and then go to dual mode

Don't need to connect the TV first. You can just push the button on the front of the box & it should be in dual mode. When you press the button, does the light on the front of the box change?

You do not need the second TV connected to get the DVR to go into dual mode. Put any thoughts of this from your head.

Are you pushing the mode button behind the door or are you poking at the led?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)