Dual tuner OTA on Hopper with Sling

John Nv

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 26, 2016
Dayton, NV
Can the new dual tuner OTA dongle be used on a Hopper with Sling? The many posts on the subject of the new dongle seem to be focused on the Hopper 3, but I don't have a Hopper 3, so I need to know if it is compatible with my receiver.

Dishformyrv is selling them for $10 less than dish depot, so I am ready to order, if it is compatible with my HWS.

Can the new dual tuner OTA dongle be used on a Hopper with Sling? The many posts on the subject of the new dongle seem to be focused on the Hopper 3, but I don't have a Hopper 3, so I need to know if it is compatible with my receiver.

Dishformyrv is selling them for $10 less than dish depot, so I am ready to order, if it is compatible with my HWS.
also available on Amazon - $60.46 (odd price) No tax/free shipping for Prime Members

also available on Amazon - $60.46 (odd price) No tax/free shipping for Prime Members

Looks like the Amazon $60.46 one is the old original OTA adapter, not the new dual-tuner version.
Someone does have the dual-tuner adapter on Amazon as well, but a bit overpriced @ $74.

Either way, good to see they are trickling out to other suppliers now.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Looks like the Amazon $60.46 one is the old original OTA adapter, not the new dual-tuner version.
Someone does have the dual-tuner adapter on Amazon as well, but a bit overpriced @ $74.

Either way, good to see they are trickling out to other suppliers now.
Good catch - I didn't notice that. I'm surprised that they are available at all - I thought the older ones were gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)