Dual tuner PVR question...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ok, so if I have two (or more) PVRs, there's only ONE PVR fee per account and if I use a dual tuner PVR with a phone line connected, there's only ONE tuner fee.

Charade said:
Ok, so if I have two (or more) PVRs, there's only ONE PVR fee per account and if I use a dual tuner PVR with a phone line connected, there's only ONE tuner fee.

Yes, DVR fee us one per receiver, your original post said "Does a dual tuner PVR incur two receiver fees and two PVR fees?" I took a to mean one.

Ok, I think I've got it.

So if I get a two tuner PVR, there's just one PVR fee and no additional fee for the second tuner as long as I have it connected to a phone line.

The only thing I don't like about a two tuner system is gettting the video/audio to the second TV. Looks like the connections are limited to composite or RF via COAX.

I swear, their pricing is confusing and kinda sticks it to you with a fee for every little thing.

Charade, you are right, to get the video to TV 2 you have to use the TV2 RF (Coax) connection, or the AV jacks.

Also I agree the fees are getting a little outta hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts