Duel and Multi-clamps

Status
Please reply by conversation.

taelon721

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
I am looking at multiple satellites on a Geosat Pro 90cm dish. I definitely want 97W and 101W. So I was going to get the special bracket and Bullet LNBFs from SatelliteAV, and then I noticed their CLAMP - MULTI-LNBF OFFSET BRACKET W/ 2 HOLDERS.

I am in Oklahoma. Wanting to know if anyone is picking up those 2 satellites and one other satellite, and if so which ones.

I plan on changing my Primestar stationary 97W setup to a Geosat Pro 97W stationary with 2 or more satellite.

The motorized setup will be a different project for the the rest of the satellites and feeds.

I admit I have a satellite junkie problem. :D

I have had the GeoSatPro 90cm with the dual mount bracket and two SL2 lnbs. The spacing was perfect for getting the two sats you want. Alignment was easy, I peaked one lnb at 97w and when I went over to the other lnb it was already peaked at 101w!

I have had the GeoSatPro 90cm with the dual mount bracket and two SL2 lnbs. The spacing was perfect for getting the two sats you want. Alignment was easy, I peaked one lnb at 97w and when I went over to the other lnb it was already peaked at 101w!

That is cool! And it looks like 101W just got a bunch of new FTA stations with all of those Thai speaking stations. It amazes me how much time I spend watching stations that I can't understand a word they say. Do you ever see any martial arts sporting events on those stations? I have only seen one once at 2am in the morning on a Korean station.

Status
Please reply by conversation.