Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh BATMAN!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am happy to see our Albuquerque,s TV market, now have ME-TV is on the air for a few weeks now!!:)

Now I am enjoying MASH, and the good old classic Star Trek TOS to be shown on ME-TV soon!!:hungry:

The station is on RF ch. 39.1 remapped to 33.1 KRTN-LD

If you think that was campy you should see the 1940s serials that inspired it.

Lucky me. This may be a very small market here in the Kingman Arizona area, but we are lucky enough to have THIS, RTV and METV all OTA.

And for Iceberg, sometimes, if the wind is blowing just right, we can get COOLTV out of Las Vegas. Not often, but occasionally.

Photto

Well I just stumbled upon Mission Impossible on the other MeTV channel.. 4pm CST. That may change next week though.
I like this show. Spies, intrigue.. :spy:

And they are moving Hawaii 5.0 to 11am so that solves that problem.. :)

OMG...... I must be losing it.. I've taken a fancy to Marshal Dillion.. James Arness.. Nuff said.. :whistle:

I love Barney's gadgets on Mission Impossible as well as the espionage stories. The early B&W episodes of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea had plenty of spy stories also before the later monster of the week shows. I look forward to both shows coming to Me-TV.

Hmmm .... me thinks you once said that you didn't like Westerns?

Color me wrong.

Occasionally I like to slip over to watch HOT, but wait, I think you mentioned that a neighbor had a tree that was blocking that satellite from your view. What a shame.

Photto

Yeah, I generally don't care for westerns but over time Marshal Dillion snuck in under the radar. I watch The Untouchables and I would often times just leave it playing but not really paying attention to it. Well, it sort of crept up on me and now I usually sit and watch it. Marshal Dillion is a good guy that looks out for the common good of the people and he's kinda hunka-hunka too... :whistle:

I still refuse to watch the war shows though. The two that come on after Marshal Dillion from 2am to 4am? Not gonna watch either one, ever.

:)

Oh yes, and the trees. Yes, they are a problem. I guess when the leaves fall off I can get it for a few months. My other option it to plant another C-band dish in a different spot to get around the trees.

I guess I'm starting to understand why my ex planted dishes in what I assumed was a random pattern.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts