Duke Lacrosse

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
No DNA matches from ANY of the players; one player NOT tested because he was not white and did not fit the deception. Pictures turned in to the authorities that are time & date stamped show the woman entering the party already injured and the times do not support her timeline of event. What now? Does this stink of the 1987 Tawana Brawley incident, that turned out to be a sensationalist fake?

If all allegations are proven false, then I say bring her up on Federal racial discrimination and hatred charges. I can't figure out what other motives she would have for bearing false witness. Let her sit behind bars for 10-15 years.

I am sure there can be plenty of motives; money and revenge come to mind.

BUT boy; don't you know that the no DNA and time stamped photos sure won't help the DA's case, should he file charges. Unfortunatley this will make a whole lot of residents look really bad; those that jumped on the band wagon of "see we knew this was going on" and if it plays out as false.

This is really messed up , the team cancelled the remainder of their season and the coach resigned. If I played for Duke's Lacrosse team I'd be pissed. If I was the coach that resigned, I'd be suing that liar.

I bet what really happened, the team was probably rude and demeaning towards her, So she thinks, Ill get back by accusing them of rape. I Guess they didn't teach her about DNA evidence in stripper school

I'm sure the local DA and Sheriff's office have already allocated more than $200K investigating this case. This stripper should be prosecuted if she filed false charges. Heck, make her give free lap dances (community service) for the next 10 years.:rolleyes:

Well today Nifong says regardless of the photos and non-DNA findings, he will continue. I also find it somewhat suspicious that this girl is from another local, rival school. I wonder what, if any, ill history these two institutions have as of late?

charper1 said:
Well today Nifong says regardless of the photos and non-DNA findings, he will continue. I also find it somewhat suspicious that this girl is from another local, rival school. I wonder what, if any, ill history these two institutions have as of late?

Well nifong sounds like a genius then. With the No DNA and pics a public defender could probably get anyone of them off the hook.

Problem is the DA wants to charge the players. He said it’s not going away for them, so guess what they will try railroading these guys. O.J. Simpson in reverse! If the evidence does not fit the crime stick it to them any ways!

Yep, and all I have read for days is how impoverished this community is, too bad no one can now say "maybe we should stop wasting the money, seeing how the facts aren't lining up. Let's get the truth out of the girl!"

Dopey (not to be confused with Opie of Mayberry NC fame) DA makes a public statement and is too stupid/arrogant to back down after presented with the facts. So this guys is going to waste more taxpayer dollars and force innocent parties to pay tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees just because he is the DA (Dumb Ass). Ugh! Hopefully someone in power wakes up and pulls this guy in by the short hairs...

Since the DNA test results came back negative for all of the team members allegedly involved,perhaps they should consider testing the one remaining team member.Why not,seeing that it is now a proven scientific fact that she has given false and misleading information (via DNA testing) in that regard.

I find it so funny that with a boat-load of evidence vs OJ and MJ they can't get an conviction, but with almost nothing at this point other than a statement they are full steam ahead. Now I know these are different locales, but one must wonder if elections are looming near for the DA? I am sure many of the Duke students and parents will not vote there, but the locals (supporters of the "victim") sure will.

steve615 said:
Since the DNA test results came back negative for all of the team members allegedly involved,perhaps they should consider testing the one remaining team member.Why not,seeing that it is now a proven scientific fact that she has given false and misleading information (via DNA testing) in that regard.
Whaaa???:confused:

TheTimm said:
LOL....Basically saying that since it is now proven that she has lied about this incident,why not do a DNA test on the one team member that wasn't white.They have already sunk a ton of money in this investigation,one more DNA test won't make that much difference now.

charper1 said:
but one must wonder if elections are looming near for the DA?.

They sure are.

Joseph Cheshire, a lawyer representing one of the players, says that the prosecutor has unfairly tried the players in the media to serve his own political agenda. (Nifong is up for re-election in May and one of his opponents is black.) "The real story," says Cheshire, "is how he has pandered to the public to stir up race and class division."

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12115147/site/newsweek/ Third paragraph.

Last edited:
DNA is not the only type of evidence that would be admissible in a rape trial----and I am not sure that there are not additional DNA tests that we have not heard about. This is not over yet.

having said that if all is proven false than charges against ehr should certainly be considered.

That is true, but given the nature of the 3 man gang style rape with sodomy she described, you would expect there to be some; especially skin cells from her scratching them. AND it also doesn't help that photos taken of her arrival, show good sized injuries BEFOREHAND, and the time and date stamps disprove her statement's timeline. That's darn near 3 suspicious strikes out of the gate. Surely giving reasonable doubt.

I would expect there to be some as well. All i am saying is that we don't know everything about this and there could still be charges.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)