Duke Lacrosse

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Oh I agree with you 100%; he almost must charge at least one with something. Also, how would any of these guys be judged by a jury of their peers? The studant body of Duke is almost the exact opposite of the community demographic. It will look even worse when the change of venue request get made; if we get that far.

Criminal Past? That's news to me...making the DAs public statements even more puzzling.

Full Source

According to a 2002 police report, the woman, currently a 27-year-old student at North Carolina Central University, gave a taxi driver a lap dance at a Durham strip club. Subsequently, according to the report, she stole the man's car and led deputies on a high-speed chase that ended in Wake County.

Apparently, the deputy thought the chase was over when the woman turned down a dead-end road near Brier Creek, but instead she tried to run over him, according to the police report. Additional information notes that her blood-alcohol level registered at more than twice the legal limit.

charper1 said:
This looks more & more like another Tawana Brawley as each day goes by.

I'm not going to debate the Brawley case with you but the mere fact that you bring her up is interesting. For instance, you choose the Brawley example instead of the woman who accused Kobe. And what do OJ and MJ have to do with this case....Oh, I know, they all have one thing in common,

1. Tawana Brawley's accusations were 100% fantasy to stir racial fires and obtain attention.

2. Kobe and accuser both admitted that something did happen, they just differed on what and how; I still say she exaggerated and was maybe "pressured" into the anal sex; and that is what might have led to the accusations.

3. Both OJ and MJ had mountains of evidence against them, yet they got off.

The Duke case has more in common (right now) with #1 which is why I mentioned it. It has nothing in common so far with #2 because the can't agree that anything took place and there is no evidence yet to support that either. AND this has nothing to do with #3 unless we start to see piles of evidence and they still get off.

My main point about it, is that right now, it points to being "100% fantasy to stir racial fires and/or obtain attention and maybe money." Nothing more sinister.

I don't know what to think of this, but it is intresting that the DNA tests came back negative.

I think one possible scenario is that this young lady came out there to strip and there was a dispute over payment and this is her way of getting back at them.

charper1 said:
1. Tawana Brawley's accusations were 100% fantasy to stir racial fires and obtain attention.

2. Kobe and accuser both admitted that something did happen, they just differed on what and how; I still say she exaggerated and was maybe "pressured" into the anal sex; and that is what might have led to the accusations.

3. Both OJ and MJ had mountains of evidence against them, yet they got off.

The Duke case has more in common (right now) with #1 which is why I mentioned it. It has nothing in common so far with #2 because the can't agree that anything took place and there is no evidence yet to support that either. AND this has nothing to do with #3 unless we start to see piles of evidence and they still get off.

My main point about it, is that right now, it points to being "100% fantasy to stir racial fires and/or obtain attention and maybe money." Nothing more sinister.

1. She was a little girl I think 15 or 16 at the time and the defendants were much older and connected with police/Da etc. They had all the conncections to make it turn out the way it did. What would motivate her to deface her body and mutilate herself.

2. What evidence do you have to say she was pressured into doing anything? Can you say Groupee? Sure Kobe is an idiot for involving himself with her in the first place.

3. What mountain of evidence? MJ seemed like an attempt to get money. The OJ case when tried in the media looked bad for him but to those who actually watched the hundred of hours of proceedings saw reasonable doubt if not out-right innocence. The E television network had two shows a few years back that showed 6 or 7 witness that were neighbors, people walking dogs, people outside, and people driving by. All of them challenge the time-line because they had either a view of the house or could hear what was going on on the outside. All of the reports of the barking dogs and the white SUV were 15-20 minutes or so after the prosecution say it happened. Also the SUV turned in the opposite direction one would go to go to OJ's house. There was no way for him to have gotten back home. Kato her golf balls hittingthe guest house. Also there appears to have been a phone call well after the time the prosecuters say this happened. This call was between Nicole and her parents and the refused to answer questions about it. I think it happened much later than they said it did and Fay Resnik's people might have the answers.

What is obvious is people like you who want the results to favor the white party whether they are the alleged victim or perpetrator no matter what happened. Foward thinking people like myself are unbiased and simply want justice.

OMG! What a freaking joke, another conspiracy theory and race card monger. This is now a dead topic. My comments actually BACKED Kobe, so your race issue is null. But typical to throw that out as most do, hoping the real facts don't get into the cases.

charper1 said:
OMG! What a freaking joke, another conspiracy theory and race card monger. This is now a dead topic. My comments actually BACKED Kobe, so your race issue is null. But typical to throw that out as most do, hoping the real facts don't get into the cases.
Agree 100% - all you can do is shake your head and realize that some people are closed minded, biased, and incapable of logical thought.

Back to the topic on hand...if the DA has credible evidence, now is the time to use it since, if a crime occurred, it should certainly be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. However, all the credible evidence made available so far goes to exonerating each and every member of the Duke Lacrosse team. They may not have acted like gentlemen, but there is no evidence to indicate they are criminals.

As the old saying goes, it is time for the DA to sh*t or get off the pot. Justice in the eyes of the public should be swift...and not a venue to advance his political career.

charper1 said:

right on :up

9999 said:
1. She was a little girl I think 15 or 16 at the time and the defendants were much older and connected with police/Da etc. They had all the conncections to make it turn out the way it did. What would motivate her to deface her body and mutilate herself.

2. What evidence do you have to say she was pressured into doing anything? Can you say Groupee? Sure Kobe is an idiot for involving himself with her in the first place.

3. What mountain of evidence? MJ seemed like an attempt to get money. The OJ case when tried in the media looked bad for him but to those who actually watched the hundred of hours of proceedings saw reasonable doubt if not out-right innocence. The E television network had two shows a few years back that showed 6 or 7 witness that were neighbors, people walking dogs, people outside, and people driving by. All of them challenge the time-line because they had either a view of the house or could hear what was going on on the outside. All of the reports of the barking dogs and the white SUV were 15-20 minutes or so after the prosecution say it happened. Also the SUV turned in the opposite direction one would go to go to OJ's house. There was no way for him to have gotten back home. Kato her golf balls hittingthe guest house. Also there appears to have been a phone call well after the time the prosecuters say this happened. This call was between Nicole and her parents and the refused to answer questions about it. I think it happened much later than they said it did and Fay Resnik's people might have the answers.

What is obvious is people like you who want the results to favor the white party whether they are the alleged victim or perpetrator no matter what happened. Foward thinking people like myself are unbiased and simply want justice.

Yeah and OJ is still looking for the real killer, the latest tip is, the real killer plays a lot of golf in Florida. Maybe now OJ and Robert Blake can team up. Maybe the guy that killed Nicole Brown is the same guy that killed Bonnie Bakely?

blake_oj.jpg

Close the topic, yeah right. I laid out some SPECIFICS AND DETAILS. All you guys do is fall back on your little mantras, like "We all know that..." (you fill in the blank.)

Part of what gets left out of all these debates are the specifics. In particular, are you even aware of the info regarding the OJ case?

Well I think anyone on here who knows how much this prosecutor that is trying to railroad the duke players should help the effort and out Crystal Gail Mangum, who is the name of the girl who is falsely accusing these innocent duke players. I mean this woman is a stripper with 2 kids from 2 diferent men! Anyone who has a myspace page or an email list should be sending tons of emails out on Crystal Gail Mangum, try to find her email address and home phone number and send messages to convince her that phony story is not going to hold up!

Accuser also claimed she was raped by 3 in a 1996 report

DURHAM, N.C. -- The woman who says she was raped by three members of Duke's lacrosse team also told police 10 years ago she was raped by three men, filing a 1996 complaint claiming she had been assaulted three years earlier when she was 14.

Authorities in nearby Creedmoor said Thursday that none of the men named in the decade-old report was ever charged.

According to the Creedmoor police report in August 1996, when the woman was 18, she told officers she was raped and beaten by three men "for a continual time" in 1993, when she was 14. She told police she was attacked at an "unspecified location" on a street in Creedmoor, a town 15 miles northeast of Durham.

The report lists the names of the three men, but no other details. Creedmoor police Chief Ted Pollard said Thursday he had no recollection of the report, and his staff has been unable to find any additional information about it.

Durham police Officer Brian Bishop, who interviewed the accuser in 1996 while working on the Creedmoor force, said Thursday he had a vague recollection of the report but couldn't remember any details.

When asked about the accuser's previous report of rape, Durham County District Attorney Mike Nifong declined to comment.