dumb question. please help..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

old rat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 6, 2004
Okay.. I am "watching xm radio" now on D*.. the question is how do you keep the background staying on and with that the name of each song and who is singing..

after about 5 minutes or less, I lose the background and then of course the song titles..

its kinda weird to see a blank tv screen.. and sometimes you don't even realize that the t. V. is on, you think its a cd or something..

Please assist, and forgive me for not knowing the answer to such a simple question... thanks

It does that to prevent burn in on your HD set if you have one.

Okay.. I am "watching xm radio" now on D*.. the question is how do you keep the background staying on and with that the name of each song and who is singing..

after about 5 minutes or less, I lose the background and then of course the song titles..

its kinda weird to see a blank tv screen.. and sometimes you don't even realize that the t. V. is on, you think its a cd or something..

Please assist, and forgive me for not knowing the answer to such a simple question... thanks

HD televisions need to have a moving picture to prevent burn in, so the receiver will make the picture go to a screen saver or blank. If you want to see the name of a new song that is playing then click the select button and it should come back on.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)