Duplicate channels SD/HD.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mpg

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 14, 2007
Hello,

I actually have two questions, I apologize if these have been brought up before. I signed up for Dish THD Silver. In the guide I see duplicates of the SD offering, is there a way to hide the dupes like you can with DTV? Besides altering the fav list?

Can someone explai to me why the channel lineup is duplicated once you get to the 8000s?

Thanks,

M

Hello,

I actually have two questions, I apologize if these have been brought up before. I signed up for Dish THD Silver. In the guide I see duplicates of the SD offering, is there a way to hide the dupes like you can with DTV? Besides altering the fav list?

Can someone explai to me why the channel lineup is duplicated once you get to the 8000s?

Thanks,

M

Press the Guide button twice and select All HD. You can also lock out whatever channels you don't want displayed. Menu-5-2.

Channels can appear in more than one place due to either being mapped down to a channel number to correspond to a local TV channel or some other E* program grouping like Dish Latino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)