Duplicate movie in DVR

jadiff

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 21, 2006
I had a movie on DVR (external drive) that I recorded long ago and didn't have the entire thing (King of Kings, missing the first 30 minutes or so). It was on again over Easter so I recorded it again getting the entire thing this time. I moved it to my external drive. Now when I look in the DVR list I see a 2 on this movies "block", however, when I click on it I do not see 2 versions there, just the normal options to resume, watch, delete etc. It shows the last one (the picture block of the movie) that I was watching but very briefly (about 1 second if that) will show the pic of the other movie. So, if I am quick I can click watch or resume to watch the other version I have. If I do that, they will be switched and I will quickly see one pic block but it quickly switches to show the last version I was watching.

I do not have that problem with series, just movies that I have 2 of (I did this with a few movies over Easter and they all do it). I could try to get to the one I want to get rid of and delete it, but it says it will permanently delete it and I don't really want to take the chance. I did think about moving it back to the internal drive, but I can't select one of them so it looks like both will move. I moved all my duplicates to the external drive at once, but I know now not to do that in the future until I delete the one I want to get rid of.

Sorry if this is confusing and I appreciate the assistance. I have the Hopper 3 and 4k Joey (along with a Joey 2.0 which I haven't looked at yet, I'll look at that tonight and see if it shows the same).

Thanks much, that did it. Now that I see that Episodes/Recordings(?) tab, it seems like a foolish question. I appreciate the help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)