DVB-S raw stream needed for testing - please help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tfuto

Original poster
Nov 28, 2012
Budapest
Hello all,

I am looking for a raw satellite (DVB-S) stream of a few (few ten) megabytes to test a new decoder program I have started to develop. I do not yet have the hardware to capture these, and so if you could share any raw IQ stream (that is, before the DVB-S decoding to MPEG transport stream), you would help me enormously. (Or alternatively, do you know a site from where I could download these type of test streams?)

Thank you in advance,

Tibor

Is your testing for private development and free release of the application or product to the hobbyists or is it for commercial (for profit) development?

If for commercial development, check out TeleSatellite collection that is for sale.

If for private use or to provide a non-commercial application / product to the hobbyist community we would be happy to assist. We have a library of hundreds of raw TS files captured DVBS, S2 and ATSC in compliant and.non-compliant builds.

Hello Brian,

my first and current goal is to completely understand the internals of DVB-S and DVB-T, and maybe create some useful LGPL-ed utilities on the way. This is absolutely non-profit.

If you could share any of your DVB-S files, I would be very thankful. :)

Thank you,

Tibor

Send a PM with your FTP or file sharing account and description of the file you need. SCPC, MCPC, DVBS, S2, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, h.264, ATSC, Closed Captioning, Teletext, AC3, multi-language, etc...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)