DVB-S2 WIFi dongle antenna Search

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Most USB WiFi dongles use a standard RP-SMA antenna typically used on routers or other WiFi devices.

2.4/5ghz WiFi antennas with RP-SMA connector for indoor use are readily available on Amazon and Ebay for a few dollars.

Probably find them at any Goodwill electronic grab box.

Hi Titanium,

Thank you, found one on ebay.

BUT, they don't come in with
USB plug for USB port.
Just the antenna plug kind.

Is there a USB adapter to this???

Thanks,
Eugene

Hi Titanium,

Thank you, found one on ebay.

BUT, they don't come in with
USB plug for USB port.
Just the antenna plug kind.

Is there a USB adapter to this???

Thanks,
Eugene
Search USB Wifi adapter

Hi Folks,

Does anyone here knows where can I find a DVB-S2 WiFi dongle antenna
in the U.S.????

Thank you,
Eugene
It is not that easy. Not all WiFi dongles are the same. So you need to know what one is required by your receiver. They are identified by the "chipset" that they use. Each chipset has it's own drivers that are needed. So those drivers are included in the firmware of the receiver. So you need the dongle with the right chipset that the drivers are already installed in the receiver.

Reactions: Titanium and KE4EST
Hey Magic Static,

A guy asked me for help for his LOST WiFi antenna for his "V5" digital satellite
receiver. Does this help, Magic Static???
I'm trying to help him to get such WiFi
dongle antenna for his "V5" receiver.

Thanks,
Eugene

I think this may be what you're looking for:

You might want to confirm that it works with the V5, but it is being sold on the same website.

Or perhaps it's this one?

Hey Magic Static,

A guy asked me for help for his LOST WiFi antenna for his "V5" digital satellite
receiver. Does this help, Magic Static???
I'm trying to help him to get such WiFi
dongle antenna for his "V5" receiver.

Thanks,
Eugene
I don't know the V5 receiver so I don't have a clue which dongle it needs. I ran into this issue with a V7 receiver. But I ran into a problem of lots of sellers saying their dongle was the correct chipset but in reality it was not. Then I finally found one that worked and I found about the only thing you could use it for was illegal key sharing. :( The dongle failed after a few days too. Total waste of money and time for me.

Yah, I only have Pay Pal that work through ebay. And none of these are listed on ebay, as well. I don't think the links you gave me accept Pay Pal???

Eugene

I got the picture of the satellite receiver that a guy who asked me for help finding the
WiFi adapter. Maybe you might recognize
this digital satellite receiver, and where to
find such WiFi adapter, here in the U.S.
instead of China.

Her'es the picture he sent me.

DVB-S2 Satellite STB Multimedia.jpg

Eugene

Appears to be a Koqit V5. According to the specs, that model requires the RALINK 5370. Here is one shipping from Los Angeles:

Why does he need it so bad is what I am curious about? You say "friend". Tell your friend no reason to have it for that receiver unless he is doing some illegal stuff. Cause I doubt he uses it to watch YouTube, especially since YouTube doesn't work on those anymore as YouTube changed their algorithm again.

Reactions: mc6809e
Appears to be a Koqit V5. According to the specs, that model requires the RALINK 5370. Here is one shipping from Los Angeles:

Hey comfortably_numb,

Got a problem.....

You said that this ebay item is
located in Los Angeles???

I clicked on the ebayer's name
"Supergame_us"
And there it shows that this
ebayer is based in China!!!!

What should I do??? It won't come
from L.A.

And that the flights from China can't
come here.

I thank you for the right WiFi antenna,
but it's NOT coming from as it said is located.

What do you think??

Thanks,
Eugene

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts