DVB subtitles with Coolsat 8100 HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mike045

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 28, 2005
Quebec
Hi everybody,

Recently I recorded a show with English, Spanish, and Portugese subtitles But I have been unable to see any subtitles on my CS8100 while recording, or afterward while playing. When I press the OPT button on my remote, I have only Audio and Closed Caption as options. No Subtitles at all. I am using the 2025A software.

Is there something that I can do if I want to activate the subtitles ?

Mike

I do not think so. I think the CS8XXX only has analog close captions capabilities not DVB based subtitles. And I think they do not work via hdmi either you have to use the old composite output. BTW I do not think one can find much tv stations using dvb based subtitles on our NA arc , maybe some european opera feeds on atlantic birds or some few specific channels on those same birds. Using an Azbox I have only watched dvb based subtitles on an opera feed , rest of the channels where even the subtitle icon lights up are acctually encrypted.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts