DVB World Box Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

satcustomer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 19, 2006
California
I have recorded a program and want to know if it's possible (if so, how?) to watch the show on a different computer sharing my home computer network? I was orginally thinking of zipping the recorded program and emailing and then retreiving/unzipping on the other computer, but I was hoping there'd be an easier way.

I have recorded a program and want to know if it's possible (if so, how?) to watch the show on a different computer sharing my home computer network? I was orginally thinking of zipping the recorded program and emailing and then retreiving/unzipping on the other computer, but I was hoping there'd be an easier way.

Yes, there is a way...here is how to do it. On the PC that you recorded program make that disk sharable what ever disk it is (i.e. C, D, etc.)...via Windows Explorer right mouse click on the drive properties sharing and security, that is all there is to it as long as the other PC is on the same network, then you can simply go to the other PC via Windows Explorer double click on the recorded "program" and view the recorded “program” via deault media player on the share drive...or simply start windows media player or what ever program you are using and simply point to it, file open “program” on the share drive and view the “program”.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)