DVB World Box questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sikma

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 7, 2005
Dish Farm Up North
I've done as much reading as I could find but probably missed alot. Could someone direct me to a thread (if there is one) that could walk a 'dummy' like me through step-by-step how this box works, particularly if one can somehow connect it to a tv after the computer? I would love to get 4:2:2 on ku but if a person is limited to watching it at their computer it wouldn't be applicable for me...............any info. appreciated........yours truly...a real GREEN-HORN!

There are no external TV connections on the DVB World box, so getting ia picture onto a TV would depend on any TV connections your computer has!

I just saw an add in the paper today for a LCD HDTV and it said it had a USB input port....I'm I right in assuming one could hook that to the computer and then receive the picture over the HDTV?

I am aware of NO usb connection available for computer to HDTV.

Firewire is possible, and firebus was supposed to help with that driver situation, but that hasn't panned out and thus far no on really makes drivers for a Windows Based PC that would make that happen.

As stated above, the USB input is probably for a USB memory stick where one could possibly bring up digital photos - or if this was more of a computer type lcd, a place where a keyboard and mouse could be plugged into.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)