DVD Recorder with DishHD

Sweet, code 528 worked. I've used the blaster with my 311 and a VCR quite a bit but we'll see how well it works with the DVD recorder. Thanks for all the help. I've also got a DVI to HDMI adapter on the way. I bought it off of eBay for less than $5 shipped. Hopefully there will be a pretty good improvement in picture quality once I hook it up that way.

After reading all this I picked up this DVDR and 528 works perfect. You have to leave it on for it to work. The 211 is right on top of the recorder.

This is great, I have a 622 for the whole family, and now a 211 in the Drum room with a recorder that works perfect with the 211. I can record local HD in this room to with a HTPC with a Dvico Fusion card. I like the 30 second skip with this recorder too.

Well hooked my Sony DVD Recorder to my 211 and I had to use the RCA output on the 211. Due to the 211 S-Video is a input not a output which for me to use the S-Video I need it to be a output. But besides that everything works fine I was able to recored BattleStar this past Sunday. The Recorder pulled in the title for the DVD so I did not half to input one. Overall I pleased with it so far.

Well hooked my Sony DVD Recorder to my 211 and I had to use the RCA output on the 211. Due to the 211 S-Video is a input not a output which for me to use the S-Video I need it to be a output. But besides that everything works fine I was able to recored BattleStar this past Sunday. The Recorder pulled in the title for the DVD so I did not half to input one. Overall I pleased with it so far.

I use the S-Video output from my 211 to feed the RCA DVD recorder. Works great.

Hmm ok I will half to try again might be a setting on the DVD Recorder. Yeah I think I see where I messed up. On the DVD Recorder you half to change the setting from Video to S-video. My guess I probably still have it set to Video.

Keep in mind, the IR blaster only works so far. Where I used to live, the far wall was about 19' away. Too far. When I used the IR blaster, I hung a pillow case off a fan (off) midway, and the beam bounced off that and worked fine.

I am an idiot. I have tried twice to record programs using timers on this DVDR. One time I had turned it off so it didn't work. The next time I had it on DVD input instead of AV1. I know the thing works perfectly because I tried some timers while I was there. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. I wanted to record the replay of the FSU-Boston College game yesterday but I screwed it up. Oh, well. I am very please with this DVD recorder so far though. For $99, it can't be beat. I just hooked mine up with an HDMI to DVI adapter and the PQ is great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)