DVR 2nd TV output to multiple TV's - HELP PLZ!

I had similar problem, it turn out being the cable and splitter. I replace the spliter with a digital spliter, I also replace the connector with digital, it work work one day then bad picture, it turn out to be cable from the unit to the spliter. Also try a differnent channel, example channel 21 will not work, but 22 is okay.

hmmm Kinda wondering about the wiring in the wall now. I put a splitter on and the TV in the living room is crystal clear but still the one in the office is not. The office has a shorter run than the living room. I also tried swapping the leg on the splitter each was connected to and same result.

Thanks everyone for helping me narrow it down and now I know I don't need an amp etc.

WOOT WOOT!!

Can you either run coax directly from the splitter to the office TV or move that tv next to you living room and and connect it to the splitter and see if that works? If so, that could mean it's the cable in the wall.

Use a RF DA and a low channel. Do not use the default ch 60. Use a lower channel that is not used by any OTA (if you used that.) Not the 8-1 virtual channel, but the actual RF channel of the digital channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)