dvr advantage pack and possible new 30$ hd pack

Gib4500

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 29, 2005
Ohio
I currently have the dvr advantage pack for 49.99 a month, and also the 20 dollar hd pack. If and when they come out with the 29.99 all hd package i would like to switch to that. I am however still under contract with dish till like July. Does that mean i have to maintain the 49.99 advantage package or will i be able (if) they offer this 29.99 hd package to switch to it while being under contract still? That is what i want to do if they offer the new hd pack. All i mostly watch now is in HD anyway. This would also lower my bill by a good bit each month.

Also since some people may switch to this new hd package what other hidden fees are they going to have for it. For example like dvr fee or anything. Under dvr advantage package the locals and dvr fee is included. Thanks.

They would definately start charging you the DVR fee if you switched, but as long as you are subscribed to a qualifying package you should be able to do it. I am not yet convinced that the $29.95 HD pack that they announced will really stay $29.95. That may be an introductory price for the first 6 months, only available to new subscribers. My advice is to wait for more details as they have not fomally announced the new HD packs yet. From what others have written in other threads here the announcement will be made on or about February 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)