DVR Alert: Southpark in HD on The 101

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I had Fun With Weapons on my 360, and I didn't realize they showed that first on the 101 (first before the Imaginationland episode) so when I looked at it after I recorded it I thought, "Oh NO... I already have this one!" Of course afterwards I saw it was on and I was happy again.
FWW is one of my favorite episodes of all time, and now I have it in HD in two different places. Be interesting to try a PQ comparison between the 360 version and the 101 version. "Let's Fighting Love" is one of the greatest songs ever. I just love how Trey Parker can speak and understand fluent Japanese.

Imaginationland was absolutely hysterical! I couldn't stop singing the Imaginationland song as it was stuck in my head all weekend!

Isnt it less fighting love?
No it's "Let's Fighting Love." They, like many anime shows, conveniently put the lyrics on the bottom of the screen during the song. Sadly about 94% of the lyrics listed are in Japanese (they didn't translate.) You can google it to find out what they mean, which I would recommend you NOT do while you are at work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)