DVR fast forward and rewind problem

Craig Stover

Original poster
Feb 2, 2020
Decatur, AL
Forgive me if this problem has already been posted and I overlooked it when perusing the threads to see if anybody else has had this issue.
On my Joey, when using the DVR, my fast forward is skipping 1 minute instead of 30 seconds. Then, when I try to rewind, it instead actually skips ahead. Is this a known current problem? I did an internet search and found where this was an issue a few years ago that was supposedly fixed with a software update.

It's a known problem around here! I've had big issues with chase-play. If I skip back 10 seconds, I can't get very far before it skips to live. :mad: I know if you skip back at least 1min it will chase-play just fine. But occasionally other bizarre behavior happens, like skipping back 30 minutes rather than just a few seconds. I don't tickle these other bugs very often, so I'm unclear under what circumstances they occur.

I have similar issues on my Joey 3, if I try to skip back too much it may jump to the beginning of the show (or buffer limit), then I have to try to FF back to where I was. The skip forward works "most" of the time, but I do get instances where it will jump to live tv when I had paused something to be able to skip commercials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts