Dvr fee

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lloyde6

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 19, 2004
I have a 625 and a 322 . If I replace the 322 with another 625 how much will my monthly bill go up ?

The 322 receiver has a monthly fee of $14. The 625 had a monthly receiver fee of $17, so your monthly bill would increase by $3 per month if you make that change to your account.

Why don't you replace the 322 with a 722? The bill would be the same as if you replaced it with a 625 but
you would gain features such as HD, more recording space, ability to record OTA, ability to add external hard
drive.
Mark

ckhalil18 said:
For all we know the OP probably doesn't an HDTV yet.

Yes the 722 will work on an SD TV, and it has a larger hard drive. I'd go with a 722 as well over a 625. Probably same exact upgrade fee, unless planning on purchasing tge reciever.

Isn't there a fee to have an HD DVR, but not have HD programming.

Believe it or not, I have 4 TVs in my house and none of them are HD. One of them is a 25" console that we bought in 1989 it works great and I don't want to spend good money to replace a TV that works.

Isn't there a fee to have an HD DVR, but not have HD programming.

Believe it or not, I have 4 TVs in my house and none of them are HD. One of them is a 25" console that we bought in 1989 it works great and I don't want to spend good money to replace a TV that works.

I've still got a 32" tube on "TV2" in my loft. Works fine although I prefer to watch "HD" with letterbox on it. :D

Only problem is that I cringe whenever I turn it on thinking that the power company will have to spin up another generation facility to power it. lol :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)