DVR Folders on the Hopper

merianb

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Was trying to organize my recorded programs and was hoping to create folders. I've been to the dish site which says click this and that, but when I get to the appropriate place there is no "create folder" option and there is also, no "move" to folder options.

The worst thing is now my programs are all screwed up because it somehow separated all the things I have like Game of Thrones, each episode is coming up separated from the others and not grouped together. At the least I would like to get it back to where those things are all together.

Help!!! Any help would be appreciated

I just had Hopper 3 installed. I just set up a folder for Master Bedroom so the wife can keep her recordings in that folder, now I would like to see a way for her recordings set from her 4k Joey go there automatically, other wise I must move her stuff manually.
What receiver are you using?

Was trying to organize my recorded programs and was hoping to create folders. I've been to the dish site which says click this and that, but when I get to the appropriate place there is no "create folder" option and there is also, no "move" to folder options.

The worst thing is now my programs are all screwed up because it somehow separated all the things I have like Game of Thrones, each episode is coming up separated from the others and not grouped together. At the least I would like to get it back to where those things are all together.

Help!!! Any help would be appreciated

Did you follow the instructions on www.MyDISH.com/support? What type of Hopper do you have?

"Create New Folder" is part of the "Manage Folders" in DVR view, Options.
Likewise, in the same place there is a "Manage Recordings" which allows you to move recordings to your folders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)