new app this morning-tv guardian app

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
good morning my friends there is a new app this morning on the hopper 3 called tv guardian where the app bleeps foul language from this shows.i just wanted to let you know this morning

thanks

Allen

It does this by "reading the closed-captions data" which I have found not to be in sync with the actual audio of almost any program. So, I wish it GOOD LUCK!

I'm very happy about this. I agree it has flaws based on closed captioning data being a second off but found this 90% effective with there $200 unit . I was just going to buy another one.

I keep falling for the promise that we'll actually get some useful apps like YouTube or iheart etc... I upgraded to the Hopper 3 thinking some good apps were actually going to happen this time. Sigh. Still waiting.

I keep falling for the promise that we'll actually get some useful apps like YouTube or iheart etc... I upgraded to the Hopper 3 thinking some good apps were actually going to happen this time. Sigh. Still waiting.

NEVER upgrade until what you want is out AND working. OTA, anyone?

Is U313 the latest software? I still don't see this APP (and yes, I have had everything "off" with nothing recording the past few nights)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts