DVR HR20-700

Status
Please reply by conversation.

miecio

Original poster
Feb 25, 2007
Just yesterday I disconnect my Directv service after almost 15 years and find out that after disconnection I can not retrive my recordings.
Is there any way to retrive them?
I do not have to return the receiver because I got it on ebay.
Any help please????????:mad:

I know I should do that before but now is too late,
Yes it boot up and teling me to call 721,
nope can not get to the recording list.

Just yesterday I disconnect my Directv service after almost 15 years and find out that after disconnection I can not retrive my recordings.
Is there any way to retrive them?
I do not have to return the receiver because I got it on ebay.
Any help please????????:mad:

I think your out of luck.

btw, you got it from Ebay, so is it owned or is it really a LEASE that you were not informed of when you bought it.

90% of them are leased.

when I disconnect Directv confirm that unit is mine and I am free to sell if I wish,
they going to send only one box for the other unit (HR15-100)

when I disconnect Directv confirm that unit is mine and I am free to sell if I wish,
they going to send only one box for the other unit (HR15-100)

Your box is old enough, there were some owned and some leased back then, it was right about the time the change over happened if I'm not mistaken.

Personally, I use to always OWN my units, I'm glad I went the Lease version since then.

Your box is old enough, there were some owned and some leased back then, it was right about the time the change over happened if I'm not mistaken.

Personally, I use to always OWN my units, I'm glad I went the Lease version since then.
H20's came out before March 2006 but HR20s didn't make it till August 2006 so very very very few were owned. Usually at that time owned HR20 were trades for owned HR10-250s.

H20's came out before March 2006 but HR20s didn't make it till August 2006 so very very very few were owned. Usually at that time owned HR20 were trades for owned HR10-250s.

:up

It's been awhile, can't keep track of the time line anymore ....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts