Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
So I'm recording Survivor Finally and while my wife was watching some of her shows. So after awhile I noticed the orange light was off on the display (record light) but when I got to channel 10 (local CBS, WTAJ) it still shows its recording. Should I trust the display or the orange light?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I went and played the other show which started at 10pm and it started playing and also when I started watching survivor it only had 1h and 42 mins now it shows full 2 hours (I started watching around 9:40 pm) so I do believe I'm ok.

Record test program. While the program is recording, look to see if the light comes on. Check your play list an make sure the program you recorded is on the list.

If the light comes on and the program appears on your list then the light failing to turn on was a glitch. If it doesn't light or the program doesn't appear on your list, then you have a problem.

cave1376 said:
Record test program. While the program is recording, look to see if the light comes on. Check your play list an make sure the program you recorded is on the list.

If the light comes on and the program appears on your list then the light failing to turn on was a glitch. If it doesn't light or the program doesn't appear on your list, then you have a problem.

After recording a test program still no light but just like before in my list the orange R is with the program. So I decided to reboot the receiver and after it came back on hit record and this time the light came on. So must of been a glitch. It was weird that the light was on when it started recording at 8pm and later it was off and thought my program stopped recording. Least it still recorded everything.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)