DVR Returns to Full Status after deleting recordings

FarNorthTexas

Original poster
Jun 24, 2020
North Texas
I reached an 82% storage on my dish DVR so I deleted several hundred recordings getting the % down to 35%. The next day my DVR % is back up to 70% with only a couple of new 1 hour recordings. I emptied the trash when I deleted the recordings. I also have prime time anytime turned off since I rarely watch anything on the networks except for local news. Does anyone else see this or know what's happening? Also, is there a way to get an accurate percentage on the disk drive other than the DVR percentage?

Thanks.

I reached an 82% storage on my dish DVR so I deleted several hundred recordings getting the % down to 35%. The next day my DVR % is back up to 70% with only a couple of new 1 hour recordings. I emptied the trash when I deleted the recordings. I also have prime time anytime turned off since I rarely watch anything on the networks except for local news. Does anyone else see this or know what's happening? Also, is there a way to get an accurate percentage on the disk drive other than the DVR percentage?

Thanks.
Try a pull the cord reset.

Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)