DVR´s and PVR´s Info

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gizmofan

Original poster
Nov 29, 2005
Hello everybody! Does anyone has a really good idea of which is the best PVR or DVR right now in the market? I have been doing some research but will need more info for this Christmas to come.
If you want, please advice. I have been looking either for my PC (myTV PVR 350) or for the tv set, but could not decide yet.
Thanks
Gizmofan

maogdamian said:
If you have dtv just get an r15... usb ports are easy to activate to transfer media to your pc if needed. Combining both set top box and dvr through your service provider will always be easier and give you more options than a standalone seperate unit.

I think you are thinking of the D*Tivo's, the R-15 can not be hacked as of yet as it does not run linux as the Tivos do. The R-10 can not be hacked either. you would need an older D* TiVo to enable these features. And it is not THAT easy to enable them...

maogdamian said:
I surley didn't have a problem doing this! I transfer alot of recorded media to my PC and burn to dvd or you can pull still images. Im pretty sure if i can figure it out anyone can...
Please post a step-by-step for us. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts