Dvr tile pictures missing

thechaz05

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Irwin
Still new to the 922. I am wandering why some of my recording tile pictures change to just a dish logo. Does not affect operation, just annoying as I like seeing the pictures. Any thoughts? I have reset the box and it caused more to switch to dish logo.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Still new to the 922. I am wandering why some of my recording tile pictures change to just a dish logo. Does not affect operation, just annoying as I like seeing the pictures. Any thoughts? I have reset the box and it caused more to switch to dish logo.

Hi, I am sorry that this is happening with the logos on your recordings. These are recording that you just recorded to the 922 or are they previous recordings for another model receiver? Let me know and I will look into this further. Thank you!

Hi, I am sorry that this is happening with the logos on your recordings. These are recording that you just recorded to the 922 or are they previous recordings for another model receiver? Let me know and I will look into this further. Thank you!

They are recordings made on this 922. Never transferred from any other box. Currently two events are like this. They started out with a picture of the event, then out of nowhere it was just the DISH logo with the title of the event under it. The pictures allow for instant recognition of the event, so I would prefer to not have the pictures disappear. Once they do, they do not come back. Will just stay as the DISH Logo. Is this common? Is this by design for some reason? Really annoying, does not affect the recording at all, just really annoying.

Skee7ix said:
On mine like 2 things now have the Dish logo, and they have stayed like that since then, but again is only 2 titles of all.

At least I am not the only one. Sure would like to know the cause and any prevention. Just find it strange that the pictures were there, and now they are not.

Well I think I figured it out. It is my finding that if the recorded event is no longer found in the program guide, the picture will be replaced with the dish logo. If this is correct, the engineering department needs to correct this. Perhaps a wonderful DIRT member, Mary :) , could check into that for everyone?