DW-tv no sound

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RLDSL

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 27, 2004
I'm making progress figuring this equipment out, I finally located AMC-1 and ran a blind scan with the pansat 2500 and found DW-tv, but I'm only getting picture and no sound. ( I am getting the audio from the DW radio chanels ).\
What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks------------Robert

Nuttin...

AMC-1 only has the Pentagon Channel
12100 (V)
SR 20.00

MicroSpace Color bar Pattern
12141 (V)
Sr 20.00

2nd Microspace Colorbar Pattern(Verizon Avoc)
12080 (H)
SR 4.232

And a radio station: MIcrospace Classical

11939 (V)
SR 20.00

Thats it for Ku band. Everything else is scrambled.

I'm on C band, I don't have a KU band Lnb setup yet.

Thanks--------Robert

I *think* I did. I went into the chanel edit and the figure for audio on that chanel was different than listed ( it 's listed as 1130 G, and the reciever had it set at 1140, so I set it to 1130, but it didn't make any difference.

Could my prehistoric C band LNBF possibly be at fault?

When I t stops raining, I'm goint to try to find DW tv on Pas 9, but I'll have to re-set the actuator arm ( doesn't go far enough east and goes too far west )

At least I'm getting a rebroadcast of the DW journal on Canadian TV right now on Newsworld international :) This is great!

----Robert

I'm guessing, but on other stations I have had to press the audio button on the remote, then switch to either the left or right side of the stereo carrier.

Hello TomP! Welcome to the forum, thanks for chipping in : ) Good Guess thats also what I would have tried first, see you around!

I'll have to give that a shot when I can find the signal again. We had a whopper of a storm come through last night ( twisters in october??? ) and my dish got knocked out of whack a bit and I'm not getting any digital signals from AMC1 right now. I ran the autotweek and it ran the dish to the limit for fine tune befre having to reallign the thing..

Thanks--------Robert

IT DID IT!!!!!!!!
You folks are great!!!!!!
I've finally got DWTV after about three years of waiting. This is fabulous!!
Not only is the news and programmign great, but I'm homeschooling our kids,and attempting to teach german ( while re-learning it myself ) so this is a wonderful resource having the same progrems run in both english and german.

Thanks-----------Robert

I pushed the audio button ( the one with the picture of a little speaker and a question mark on it ) and a menue came up with the options : Language 1 and Language 2. It was on 1, and I clicked it down to 2 and instant sound.

Thanks-----------Robert

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)