E* HD commercial

maxmoto

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
NW Ohio
I was just seen a commercial for DishHD and there was a Weather Channel HD logo. :eureka When might we be seeing this channel?

I was just seen a commercial for DishHD and there was a Weather Channel HD logo. :eureka When might we be seeing this channel?
I hope that they wait until there's some serious HD content before they add it. I believe that TWC was planning on going HD for real in February 2008.

Seeing it on the commercial was like when they had the History HD logo on the web site before it was avalible to us.

I hope that they wait until there's some serious HD content before they add it. I believe that TWC was planning on going HD for real in February 2008.

There have been a couple of documentaries in HD "for real" on TWC HD.

It sure seems like someone is going around planting the meme that there's no "real" HD on the new HD channels launched on DirecTV until February and that's just not true.

It sure seems like someone is going around planting the meme that there's no "real" HD on the new HD channels launched on DirecTV until February and that's just not true.
Some have no "real HD". Others have so little that their weekly total is a few hours.

I bet if they added just one of the following three, everyone (myself included) would simmer down and stop threatening to leave at least through early 08:

SciFi HD
FX HD
USA HD

(Listed in my order of preference, but seems to mirror what a lot of people are raving for)

FX HD & USA HD is all that I want, that directv has right now.

but i don't care because it's not like any of these channels have any true HD on there. HD channels don't mean HD content...sad

FX HD & USA HD is all that I want, that directv has right now.

but i don't care because it's not like any of these channels have any true HD on there. HD channels don't mean HD content...sad

Where do you get your info from? You are incorrect in that both FX and USA do show 'true' HD content, not 24x7 but they do show HD programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)