E! HD ?

desifan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 9, 2009
san jose, CA
I have classic bronze + HD ( + 1 Indian package, but that is not relevent). The only HD channel that I can receive, but not receiving is E! HD. Any chance for this channel to be on dish network?

There may not be enough demand for them to carry E! HD right now or they're talking with Comcast and just havn't reached an agreement yet.

Who knows, maybe one of the TMP channels is E! HD.

The overwhelming majority on this forum right now want ESPNU HD for some time now and DISH hasn't delivered on that, so I wouldn't expect E! HD to be added before ESPNU HD IMO.

With that being said DISH still has a large variety of HD programming at competitive prices. Usually when they add national HD they add about 3 or 4 at one time and I will say DISH is due for new national HD.

I've come to believe (after nearly three years on this site) that: (1) what the majority of SatGuy members want as the next HD channel probably has little in common with what the average Dish Network subscriber wants added next and (2) E* seems to add neither what SatGuys members, nor the average Dish Network subscriber wants next.

Fitz is right.

However, it's been a while since Dish had to negotiate with Comcast, so E!HD should come soon. I bet we'll have it by February. Along with Style and G4...mmmm...Anna David in HD...

Fitz is right.

However, it's been a while since Dish had to negotiate with Comcast, so E!HD should come soon. I bet we'll have it by February. Along with Style and G4...mmmm...Anna David in HD...

How about Olivia Munn from G4 in HD....

E! is owned by Comcast... I'm not sure if DISH is even negotiating with Comcast to carry E! in HD?
Well E* is offering a 3 month freeview of(Comcast Owned) Versus HD/SD.. So some type of E-HD deal could be coming very soon.. Vesus could possibly move to a lower tier at the end of november

p.s. Charlie could give a rats ass about what channel the majority of this board wants..Look for HSN-HD and QVC-HD very soon too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)