E* Hits New Low With Interactive Lottery Application

Juan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
Give Me A F**c*ing Break!!! 50 Cents A Month To View Lottery Results!!!!!!!! This Is Not A Joke!!!! Go To Channel 100 And See For Yoyur Self!!

Give Me A F**c*ing Break!!! 50 Cents A Month To View Lottery Results!!!!!!!! This Is Not A Joke!!!! Go To Channel 100 And See For Yoyur Self!!

It's a joke only if you pay... Its like when I see these poor people in gas stations buying 15 tickets at a time waiting for someone/something else beside themsleves to change their lives.

this is crazy! why would you want to pay $0.50 /month to do this??? why cant they just let us have it for free?? i rather just go online and get the lotto #'s -- this is one the funnies things i've seen in a while..

It's a joke only if you pay... Its like when I see these poor people in gas stations buying 15 tickets at a time waiting for someone/something else beside themsleves to change their lives.

Very well said.

I haven't stepped foot in a gas station in two years. I simply got tired of going in and waiting in line while somebody purchased ten bucks worth of the "scratch-off" tickets and proceeded to hold up the line to find out if they were a winner. Pay-at-the-pump is a lifesaver!

I remember back in 01 or 02 dish had a lottery option on ch 100. It was free but did not last very long. It gave the results from many states and had some intrestng lotto news.

Has any one seen the curse of the lottery on E channel? it was funny some hick won 20 million got a 6.5 mil pay out after taxes and was broke in like 2 years. Lost his wife family and freinds.

If you are retarded enought to play the lottery, you are dumb enough to pay fifty cents for this crap!
You can say the same thing about people who smoke,drink alcohol,bet on sports. For most people its a harmless desire to get rich quick..however if u r spending 100 bucks a week on lottery tickets there is a problem there

Here, the state will email you the lottery numbers for free if for some reason you don't want to bother going to their website (or just looking in the newspaper the next day).

More greed-based idiocy from Dish while good ideas go unused!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)