E* remote scheduling

By the end of CES, I'd expect the word will be widespread. I'd call the announcement "very very soon" now. And availability- well, you've gotten enough hints on that one. Chill a week.

And look at the faces of all of us that have been waiting for it.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks

Anyone have any idea if this will be enabled for the VIP 612? It has an ethernet connection just like the VIP 722.

OK... I have a question for those of you who are lucky enough to have the BETA working. I signed up for the Beta test, but when I try to log in - I put in my username and password - no problems there... NOW it asks for the receiever ID number. The caption says "Please enter the last 10 digits of your receiver ID" - then it gives you R00 and 8 empty blocks and "-" then two more empty block for digits. Well... when I look at my receiver ID its 10 digits starting with R00; but there is no "-" in it... and since they are already giving you the R00 on the website... am I supposed to put that in again like "R00123456-78" ??? or am I supposed to assume the R00 is already there and put in "12345678-XX" and leave the last two blank? Anyway I try it, it just says my receiver appears to be offline...

Anyone with access to beta test the mobile version of the site? When I access dish.sling.com from my iphone the log in screen pulls up formated for the phone. I'm currently on the wait list so I can not check this.

3191721846_569d89ef3a.jpg

Well, I have a beta username and password & an Iphone.... but only 6.14 software... so I'm out for now... when is 6.16 going to arrive in NJ?!?!?!?!

Dog only knows. And since there seem to be problems with 6.16, maybe the correct answer is never, as we wait for 6.17.

OK... I received 6.16 overnight and now when I log on with my beta username and password... I put in my receiver number and I can move on to the next screen... this is where it bombs... it asks for my ACTIVATION CODE... I called my wife and asked her to read me the activiation code - which I put into the screen... I double checked the number and its right... but the screen just tells me "it doesn't appear that I've activated my receiever for remote access"... which, of course, I have... anyone else seeing this???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)