Eagle Aspen 4000 C Ku LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.

phpinfo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2008
USA
I came across an Eagle Aspen 4000 C/Ku LNBF today from an old C-band setup that someone had.

As far as I can tell they don't make these anymore. Seems they just make mostly circular LNBs now.

I currently have a BSC621-2 and was curious how these compare. Anyone have any reviews for the Eagle Aspen 4000 C/Ku LNBF?

I used one back in 2000. It was just an lnbf with C/Ku with no scalar plate. Since it was older technology the noise figure and gain was much lower. It believe C was 25K and Ku was .8
The BSC621-2 was made much later and has higher gain, lower noise, and comes with a scalar ring/insert for circular reception.
I still have mine lying in a box somewhere in the garage. They were the first wave of lnb that had no servo motors when DVB was now emerging in the early 2000. Used it with a Satcruiser Acer 101.

It is the same one I had, but never got a scalar with it. It has a separate C & Ku feed. I bought it from a company called "Smallear.com". The specs with the gain should be there on the label.

Not sure if this will reach you, but do you still have that Eagle Aspen V-4000 lnbf? If so, I would be interested in buying it.

can you post a pic looking at the inside of it?
thanks
100_0493.JPG100_0494.JPG100_0497.JPG100_0498.JPG

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)