Eagles Farewell tour on NBC 8pm ET

Just finished watching it from TIVO. I had DD5.1 and it was really good. A guitarist can appreciate the classical guitar on DD5.1. I thought it was great but a concert like this should be played loud and without interruptions. Although I watched it through TIVO, it would have been better without interruptions (commercials). Just play it loud and.... The last part of Hotel California was splendid...

why are the pictures on the back screens all mosaiced? If that's an effect that's weirdly annoying...

eugh...

Now I finally get to hear the proof from the bad reviews from folks like scott watching earlier.

It isn't that great at all...

Life's been good is really bad, others weren't that bad. But I didn't know them thst much ;)

Hotel California is good.

Hows the Bud working? I assume you were looking for hurricane wild feeds?

Yeah... had to hook up new coax (pups ate) and a bushing had gave out causing the dish mover to come loose making whole dish to go on the ground shifting it off the arc... going off my marks I couldnt find a sat... got some sig strengths though so close... will try my other Receiver next week...( did not try Ku put BUD receiver in one of my campers thats close to the dish for easy access..) I have the Dvd now and Hotel California sounds really good in Dts... I still like the version from hell freezes over better though I think...

Local WAVE really messed this one up tonight... I compared it with the recording I made 6/1... Amp said DD but the sound was stereo...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)